We have many RV park features for your convenience.
- 25 pull through sites with 50 amp, 30 & 15 amp electric service plus water hookups. (Sewer hookups are not available at this time.)
- Big Rigs welcome
- 18 wooded sites with 30 & 15 amp electric and water hookups
- Tenters and Boondockers welcome
- Fire rings
- Picnic tables
- We specialize in large groups — bring your family reunion!
- A small convenience store with ice cream, ice, snacks and a few RV and camping essentials
- Propane refill station for large rigs and RV tank refills
- Large maps of Glacier National Park area
- 3 water stations and a “Water Buffalo” at the remote camping area
- Firewood available for purchase in the convenience store
- Dump station
- Extended stay guests – portable pumper once a week, No Charge!
- Shower house
- Pavilion with a large fireplace, picnic tables, WiFi, & Verizon cell booster
- Full laundry facilities (laundry detergent is available in the office store)
- Wireless Internet
- We have a large shuffleboard floor in the Pavilion
- Basket Ball hoop
- Swings for the kids
- Horseshoe pit
- Large dog run field
Glacier Meadows RV Park and Campground features heavily wooded RV and tent sites with water and 30 amp electric service.
The remote wooded tent and boondocking sites are nestled against the neighboring mountain. Or if you prefer, you can set up camp in the spacious Meadow grass land to have a clear view of the mountains and night sky.
For those occupying a pull through site we feature water hookups plus 50, 30, and 15 amp electric hookups with an integrated area light. The sites have level gravel pads with grass landing areas on the left and right of each space.
Showers and restrooms are available to all guests staying at the park. Visitors just passing through can purchase a shower, water, or dump station ticket and partake in the RV Park features.