We have many RV park features for your convenience.
- 25 pull through sites with 50 amp, 30 & 15 amp electric service plus water hookups. (Sewer hookups are not available at this time.)
- 18 wooded sites with 30 & 15 amp electric and water hookups
- Fire rings and fire wood
- A small convenience store with ice cream, ice, snacks and a few RV and camping essentials
- Propaine refill station for large rigs and RV tank refills
- Large maps of Glacier National Park area
- Picknick tables
- 3 water stations and a “Water Buffalo” at the remote camping area
- Dump station
- Extended stay guests – portable pumper once a week, No Charge!
- Shower house
- Pavilion with a large fireplace, picnick tables, WiFi, & Verizon cell booster, plus a large shuffleboard floor
- Basket Ball hoop
- Swings for the kids
- Horseshoe pit
- Large dog run field
- Full laundry facilities (laundry detergent is available in the convince store)
- Wireless Internet
- Big Rigs welcome
- Tenters and Boondockers welcome
- We specialize in large groups — bring your family reunion!
Glacier Meadows RV Park and Campground features heavily wooded RV and tent sites with water and 30 amp electric service.
The remote wooded tent and boondocking sites are nestled against the neighboring mountain. Or if you prefer, you can set up camp in the spacious Meadow grass land to have a clear view of the mountains and night sky.
For those occupying a pull through sit we feature water hookups plus 50, 30, and 15 amp electric hookups with an integrated area light. The sites have level gravel pads with grass landing areas one the left and right of each space.
Showers and restrooms are available to all guests staying at the park. Visitors just passing through can purchase a shower, water, or dump station ticket and partake in the RV Park features.